Monday, August 8, 2011

Can I get a loan while on social assistance, if so, where?!?

I really need to come up with $345 to pay off the rest of my rent which is due tomorrow and I never have a late payment. I'm in a really crappy situation right now. I'm on Ontario Works and normally get about $945 a month from them which is enough to cover my rent and have $200 to spend on anything else like groceries and diapers, etc. Anyway, I went back to work last month for only a month because I had to leave due to lack of funds for quality child care. Because of going back to work, Ontario works only gave me $400 and everything that I made from work had to go to groceries and child care so I had nothing left. I'm only 18 with little to no credit so I know it's hard to get a loan with all these circumstances but there has to be a way. If you know of any options please let me know, I don't need to be evicted before I can pay off the rent because that would be horrible. I normally pay my rent right on time and anything else right on time so after this slip up I could easily pay back the loan. Any advice would be great, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment