Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NIX Cordless 7 inch...help?

Okay so i was thinking about buying the NIX Cordless 7 inch Genuine High Resolution Digital Picture Frame from amazon.com and its about 40 bucks. The reviews said it was fairly good ect ect. And this is my first time buying a digital photo frame, also I don't have a camera. The thing i wanted to ask is: Would i just be able to connect the frame to my computer using a cord to download pictures? Or do i have to buy a camera's memory card? Also, on the side I was told i could just put in a memory card into my comp and put the pictures on there then put the memory card in the frame. How do i know what kind of memory card to get? On the side of my laptop it says: SD-MMC I want to get this frame for my father for father's day. But i want to put all of the pictures in there first. So any help or advices about photo frames like this one helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment